Want to read more books everyday? Just follow this.
- Install Kindle app on your iPhone.
- Open Settings < General < Accessibility < Speech and just turn on “Speak Screen” option on your iPhone.
- Now open your favorite book on Kindle app and swipe two finger from top to down on screen. iPhone will start reading the book for you.
- You can read any article, email or anything which is on screen, with this method.
- You can lock your screen while listening to your favorite book.
- It also has option to control reading speed, voice selection and highlight content.
- It can read English, Hindi and many other languages automatically.
Now just plug your earphones… lie down… close your eyes… and listen your books with ease. Enjoy.
Hello friends..!! Those who don’t know about me, I want to tell you that I love to do gym and heavy compound exercises are my favorites. I love Squats, Overhead Presses, Deadlifts, Cleans, Weighted Pullups and Dips.
In this article, I want to share my experience about how I injured my back, learned a lot about back, discs, sciatica etc… and finally recovered. I hope this article will help you too. Continue reading “How I Fixed My Disc and Sciatica Pain”
The web was not envisioned as a form of television when it was invented. But, like it or not, it is rapidly resembling TV: linear, passive, programmed and inward-looking. When I log on to Facebook, my personal television starts. All I need to do is to scroll: New profile pictures by friends, short bits of opinion on current affairs, links to new stories with short captions, advertising, and of course self-playing videos. I occasionally click on like or share button, read peoples’ comments or leave one, or o
Source: The Web We Have to Save – Matter – Medium
What is UPSC Civil Service Examination?
- The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is an all India level open competitive examination.
- It is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India.
- It includes the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and Indian Revenue Service (IRS) among more than 20 highly cherished civil services.
Continue reading “All That You Need to Know About The UPSC Civil Services Examination 2017”
I was reading a book “An Introduction to Philosophy by George Stuart Fullerton”. The author explains in this book that how the Greek historian Herodotus had used the verb “to philosophize” in his book where Solon meets Croesus. Continue reading “Herodotus appears to have been the first to use the verb “to philosophize””
Yesterday, I was watching a program named “Ancient Aliens” on History channel. This program was an inquiry into the reason of intelligence of history’s great minds like Albert Einstein, Socrates, Ramanuja and others. The major focus of program was about Einstein’s brain. Continue reading “Why Einstein Was a Genius?”
He was a well known professor of Philosophy. He was a person what you might call a religious one. He had contributed a lot in the fields of Mathematics too. And now he was writing an essay on the effects of Psychology and Physics on Philosophical theories. Continue reading “Skin-Deep Wisdom”
We are so much concerned with our outer appearance. Whatever we want to change in ourselves, we apply it on outward appearance first. What is the relation of outer to inner? Why do we pay so much attention to outer? When we follow an ideal, we follow his outer appearance first. Continue reading “Change Must Come From Within”
We have accumulated so much knowledge, money and power. We have invented super-fast computers, robots, satellites, air-planes and all the rest of it. Now we are able to fly over the clouds, swim under the deep oceans, and transplant a new part in body, go to the moon and much more. Continue reading “Emptiness and Loneliness”
It is 5 o’clock in the morning and time to run away from the crowds of city to a place where the sky meets the earth. My shoes are looking at me and are ready to go out on this beautiful journey. Continue reading “How Mind Follows The Crowd & Self-Knowing”